MTKDroid Tools will now detect your phone and display its specs. Before proceeding, make sure all the requirements above have been successfully passed or else you might get issues during the process. For help on Backup and Restore, check out our exclusive page on that linked right below.
I’ve been working in technology for over 20 years in a wide range of tech jobs from Tech Support to Software Testing. I started this site as a technical guide for myself and it has grown into what I hope is a useful reference for all. You will then be prompted on the device for your password. Stephen is a freelance writer at Android Police who primarily covers how-to guides, features, and the occasional in-depth explainer across various topics. He came on board with the team in late 2021, bringing his strong technical background in computers, smartphones, and customer service with him.
- Other backup services can help you back up your Android phone, but we only highlighted the common ones.
- If you want to restore the apps from your old ROM onto your new ROM, for example, you’ll need to use something like Titanium Backup instead.
- So, in this guide, we have included everything you need to know about what is TWRP, its advantages, disadvantages, and the installation process.
- From here, tap the + icon in the bottom corner to begin a new task.
- If TWRP asks if you want to root your phone, choose “Do Not Install”.
However, in some instances, a custom ROM might not be in sync with your requirement or a few apps or services might not be working in this customized ecosystem. In all these cases, the best bet is to restore your Nothing Phone 1 from Custom ROM to Stock. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. The project was started way back in 2013 when CyanogenMod was all hype, and it still continues to push new builds firmware download site even today.
- Now, what if your device’s manufacturer doesn’t offer such a flash tool?
- MTKDroid Tools will now detect your phone and display its specs.
- Backing up the ROM/Firmware from within the OS make things more efficient and easily accessible.
- You don’t need to reboot into recovery mode — in fact, you don’t even need a custom recovery installed at all.
- Every time your device restarts or reboots, you need to repeat the above process of pairing up as android reset the changes made to helium with every reboot.
You can export WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, audios, and other data to a Mac and view backups, as well as restore data to your device at any time with this tool. There are no confusing options in the app, and everything works simply by clicking a few buttons. When backing up or restoring an Android phone, there is no single solution that works for everyone.
Overall, PixelOS is quite impressive in terms of design and those who are looking to flash Android 13, must give it a try. Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. Also, Evolution X has its own customization bar from where you can make any system-level changes. It also comes with the Android gesture navigation system out of the box.
Leave a Reply